OhioHealth Emerald City Half & Quarter Marathon
The OhioHealth Emerald City Half & Quarter Marathon will return to Dublin, Ohio on August 23, 2015.
The OhioHealth Emerald City Half & Quarter Marathon features both a Half Marathon (13.1 miles) and a Quarter Marathon (6.55 miles). The event, which begins and ends at OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital in Dublin, is open to runners and walkers and benefits the Welcome Warehouse, a Dublin-based charity that provides opportunities, good and services to those in need.
The Emerald City Half & Quarter Marathon is a Celebration of the Health, Active Lifestyle and encourages the participation of runners and walkers of all shapes, sizes and abilities. The Emerald City Half & Quarter Marathon course is open and fully supported for four hours.
The Emerald City Half & Quarter Marathon also serves as the perfect training run for fall marathons and half marathons.
All runners and walkers receive an Official Finisher's Medal, gender-specific shirt and post-race refreshments.
“Thanks so much for all of your hard work. Always have a fantastic time at your races. This one is definitely tops. Thank you!” ...more feedback
- The Quarter Marathon Course will be open for 2 hours and the Half for 4 hours;
- 9 Aid Stations and 1 Gu Station on the Half Marathon and 4 Aid Stations on the Quarter Marathon;
- OhioHealth medical support led by our Medical Director, Dr. Darrin Bright;
- Our World Famous MIT pace and balloon team;
- Course entertainment;
- Entry to the Post Race Party presented by Shellback Rum and Buffalo Wild Wings, starting 8am at Buffalo Wild Wings (a few hundred yards from the Finish Line). Every participant receives a complimentary cocktail featuring Shellback Rum (over 21, bring your ID), free munchies and great food deals;
- A finisher's medal;
- EVERY PARTICIPANT RECEIVES A GENDER SPECIFIC TECHNICAL SHIRT — just like Cap City.
We want to create the ultimate end of Summer event for you.